Your satisfaction is our
number one priority!
You'll always get personal customer service from Rand Window Fashions. We have window fashions to complement any window shape. Light control, energy efficiency, and the convenience of motorization are some of the innovations that can enhance the beauty of every room.
Custom window treatments that fits your home and style. Call us today to learn more.
- Cellular Shades – Energy efficient design - Insulate your windows to lower energy bills year-round.
- Designer Screen Shades – The perfect choice to subdue light – not block it. Sheer enough to see through while protecting your furniture from harsh sunlight.
- Designer Roller Shades – Offer excellent light control while providing a clean, stylish look for your home.
- Duette Honeycomb Shades – Soft, seamless fabrics are fashioned into crisp, long-lasting pleats. Duette fabrics offers the widest selection of pleat sizes in luscious colors, fabrics and textures. Combination of two fabrics on one shade for the ultimate control over light ad privacy.
- Luminette Privacy Sheers - The graceful folds of the sheers is similar to traditional draperies but with a lighter, softer feel. The fabric vanes attached to sheer facings rotate for the desired amount of light and privacy.
- Natural Shades – A warm, organic look - Crafted from renewable resources such as bamboo, jute and grasses to bring casual or exotic style to any room. Coordinate with Natural Drapes for wide windows or patio doors.
- Pleated Shades – Timeless style - add striking dimension to your windows. Available in sheer, light filtering and room darkening fabrics. Many colors and fabric patterns that will not sag or stretch over time.
- Roller and Solar Shades – Reliable operation, lasting style. Practical and stylish. Available in an array of attractive jacquards, stripes and woven texture. Solar shades help maintain comfortable temperatures, block UV rays and prevent glare.
- Roman shades – A classic choice – Combines the upscale look of drapery with the easy operation of a shade. Available in either classic flat or teardrop looped styles in a wide array of fabric selections to create the perfect look.
- Silhouette shades – Magically transform the look of a room by changing the harsh quality of exterior light into soft radiant beauty. The soft fabric vanes simply tilt to the precise angle desired to assure privacy and control light beautifully.
- Skyline Gliding Window Panels – Provide a clean, sleek and contemporary look designed to maximize any view.
- Vertical & Horizontal Blinds – An artful way to cover large windows and patio doors. Select from Sheer verticals, Fabric or Vinyl louvers to create just the right visual effect. Coordinate with Horizontal blinds for a total room solution.
- Vignette Modern Roman Shades – Offer contemporary fabrics, colors and textures. Shades either roll up or stack, while innovative lifting systems and design options make it possible to cover almost any window.
- Wood Blinds – Natural beauty that never goes out of style. Adds elegance and warmth to any room.
- Composite & Faux Wood Blinds – Enduring Performance – Built to withstand high-humidity rooms such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms. They have the natural appeal of Wood blinds at a more affordable cost.
- Porch & Patio Shades - Tame the sun and feel the breeze. Aeroshade patio shades keep your porch or patio cool because there is no heat build-up. They are practical and beautiful. Water and wind resistant. Will not warp or promote mold.
- Draperies and sheers - Curtains and draperies are chameleons. They work hard at blocking light and sound, heat and cold. They're also extraordinarily decorative and add enormous personality to a room.
- Cornices and Valances - Bring freshness and style to any room décor. A cornice box adds architectural interest and makes the ceiling appear higher. Valances are a popular decorative choice in concealing drapery hardware. Both Cornices and Valances cover the uppermost part of the window or door and can be hung alone or paired with blinds, shades or curtains.
- Horizontal (mini) window blinds - A traditional choice for light control and privacy. Durable aluminum slats repel dust while resisting stains and scratches.
- Vertical blinds - Attractive. Durable. Choose from soft fabric styles for the look of fine draperies or select embossed vinyl louvers for beauty that’s durable and easy to clean.
- Wood blinds - Rich. Warm. Crafted from the fines wood blinds naturally add elegance and warmth to any room. Faux wood styles also available.
Striking. Smart. From poles to sconces, traditional to contemporary decorative hardware puts the perfect finishing touches on any window design.
Customize your look by choosing from three cell sizes, four opacity levels and a wide variety of fabrics and colors.